Opinion on RSC Clutch - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 Old 02-10-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philcuore View Post
here are some pics from my pics folder
KTM Duke 390 Forum - philcuore's Album: my little hooligan
Mate you've gotta start writting up some how to's, one about the Angel Eye would be a good starter
You've got some nice parts on the bike, Im not sure who's copying who you or me The Brembo set up is going to cost me $1000au just for the levers and bits, its alot but I want the same quality braking as my EXC. I need to find some better sites to compare pricing still.
Im also looking at Calipers, it looks like the 990 has the same on the rear but I still have to work out the fronts.
Have you done any research on the rotors/discs? Im still unsure about bolt spacings.
philcuore likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 02-11-2014, 01:56 AM

Garage
Dan1 ... hehehe rest assured, nobody copying nobody hehehe...
but i'm happy to share if anyone needs any crzy advice

i have ordered the Powerparts front Wavy Rotors and the front caliper, there
are no 80mm calier from Brembo or AP Racing, the the most is to get 1 100mm
calipers and mod the bracket for it, it will not look fluid as the bracket and the caliper is oversize, but that is in my mind now ... prolly in 2 months time.

for the rear, i have ordered Duke 690 calipers, it should fit fine ... finger crossed and for the rotors ... still no match for a wavy 220...

yes the RCS19 cost an arm and leg here too . imagine it did not come with
side mirror brakets, each bracket, the tiny piece cost me US65 each and no
reservoir, the brembo reservoir kit cost as much as the Rizoma, no stock, so i took the rizoma ... USD100 and USD120 for the Brake, RCS 19 USD1100 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1 View Post
Mate you've gotta start writting up some how to's, one about the Angel Eye would be a good starter
You've got some nice parts on the bike, Im not sure who's copying who you or me The Brembo set up is going to cost me $1000au just for the levers and bits, its alot but I want the same quality braking as my EXC. I need to find some better sites to compare pricing still.
Im also looking at Calipers, it looks like the 990 has the same on the rear but I still have to work out the fronts.
Have you done any research on the rotors/discs? Im still unsure about bolt spacings.
post #13 of 13 Old 01-11-2017, 07:34 AM

Garage
Oh shucks! I've already received my RSC Clutch when I chanced upon this thread! I have yet to mount them, but it seems like an external mirror mount is required as the RSC Clutch does not come with a 10mm mirror mount thread like the stock clutch assembly.

It's always better to ride a slow bike fast, rather than a fast bike slow.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page