Powerpart Headlamp & Projector Lamp with Angel Eye + Demon Eye - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 22 Old 02-24-2015, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by philcuore View Post
..here is my latest mod ... this put stock headlamp to shame ... with DLR (Day Light Running LED's)...
Did you make that yourself? If not, where can I buy one?

Honda CBR400RR --> Suzuki Raider 150R --> Suzuki DR200SE --> KTM D390 with sauce
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 Old 03-05-2015, 05:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by philcuore View Post
these is my last piece of KTM Headmask ... stunner ... but lack of light ... planning to travel to Thailand crossing 3 countries ... so i cannot afford a dimly light headlamp ...

waste it ... the new headlamp with twin projector will take me to 3 country this April ...

Hi Phil,

Is that headmask ligther than the stock headlight? Mind putting that on ebay?
post #13 of 22 Old 03-05-2015, 09:19 AM

wow.. the twin lamp headlight with dlrs looks insane.. did you custom make it or did you buy it like that?? if you bought it like that where and how much.. thankx

post #14 of 22 Old 03-10-2015, 10:34 PM

You not answer phil.. is it secret? ?
post #15 of 22 Old 03-28-2015, 03:01 PM

Hi philcuore i like your mod with the projector and the DRL.

i have a couple of questions. how is the performance of the projector light in the dar? where did you buy it from? do mind sharing some more pictures?

Regards,

David
post #16 of 22 Old 03-29-2015, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Harrison Muriuki View Post
..David
Hi David, welcome to the forum, please introduce yourself in the following section: New Members Introduction - KTM Duke 390 Forum

Honda CBR400RR --> Suzuki Raider 150R --> Suzuki DR200SE --> KTM D390 with sauce
post #17 of 22 Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 PM

Garage
Looks like Phil didn't make the headlamp with LED DRLs but it appears to me another item only sold in Malaysia : (

KTM Duke 200 390 Head Lamp With LED - Motorcycle Accessories & Parts for sale in Klang, Selangor
post #18 of 22 Old 11-29-2015, 04:36 AM

Garage
The head light setup with Day light driving Led's that Phil showed is just fabulous . I have searched the web for that model but no trace of it anywhere . I have taken the liberty of contacting Phil directly hoping he will reply and indicated where one could buy these .
On Ebay there is something similar from a Chinese seller but without the led at around 350 USD + shipping . However no way a cool as the one Phil showed .
post #19 of 22 Old 11-29-2015, 02:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimapa View Post
The head light setup with Day light driving Led's that Phil showed is just fabulous . I have searched the web for that model but no trace of it anywhere . I have taken the liberty of contacting Phil directly hoping he will reply and indicated where one could buy these .
On Ebay there is something similar from a Chinese seller but without the led at around 350 USD + shipping . However no way a cool as the one Phil showed .
I posted where to buy Phil's head light but it looks like the link has changed. I spoke with Norafzan on the Facebook page below a couple months ago and he said the Malaysian head light manufacturer is taking pre orders but doesn't know when they'll be available.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ktm%20enthusiasm

Phil never replied to any of my messages on Facebook or PMs on this forum so I think he's moved on...

Last edited by bahawton; 11-29-2015 at 02:20 PM.
post #20 of 22 Old 11-30-2015, 03:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahawton View Post
I posted where to buy Phil's head light but it looks like the link has changed. I spoke with Norafzan on the Facebook page below a couple months ago and he said the Malaysian head light manufacturer is taking pre orders but doesn't know when they'll be available.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ktm%20enthusiasm

Phil never replied to any of my messages on Facebook or PMs on this forum so I think he's moved on...
Thank you for the update ,
Guess I will contact them too and get myself on the " waiting list " It will obviously depend on price and quality and as long it is not a blatant infraction to our homologation law's here in Europe .
bahawton likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page