KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

Canada GTA KTM 390 Meet/Ride

9K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  CDN Duke 
#1 ·
Hello all!

I've had the duke 390 for about 2 months now, haven't seen too many duke 390s around the GTA just wondering if there are others out there and would like to meet and go for a ride. I'm from Toronto, so I guess that would be a central location to meet up unless you guys have other suggestions. Let me know :)

#6 ·
We should get one meet going soon as the season is coming to an end for us (Don't shoot me).

I think I spotted two of you guys at last weeks Lakeshore and leslie meet as I was getting in but before I could walk over you guys were on your way out. I'll be going to the meet tonight.

As for a ride wouold you guys prefer Saturday or Sunday?

#10 ·
70 klicks per hour at -13C, is a windchill factor of around -35C! My hands froze......
Just installed Symtec Heat Demon heated grips - excited to try them out on the road. Expecting they will make a huge difference.

#12 ·
Tested them out yesterday with regular motorcycle gloves, non-vented. They're awesome. I've ridden with various insulated gloves before, never enough warmth to last for any extended period and always with a reduction in articulation/dexterity. I'm sold on heated grips!

#20 ·
Here in T.O.- there is that bike hangout thing, ('Coffee Bar Cowboys')- happening at the Timmies over on Leslie/Lakeshore TOMORROW NITE. As a door prize for Dukesters- I gotta brand new/neverworn boonybasher pants, (Ballistic nylon with pockets for body armor/ waist size 32 inches/ retails for over 100 clams)- to the first Duke rider who claims them! (They were given to me as a gift- I gotta find a new home for them).
See Ya there?

#23 ·
Attn: Kream: This biker hangout- is at the Tim Horton's at Leslie St./Lakeshore Blvd. every Thursday nite. (A sort of 'Coffee Bar Cowboys' thing. (For those of you of a certain age-haw!) Will try to arrive there for 7pm. Looking forward to- haha- handing over a brand new/never worn pair of dirtbike pants, waist size 32" (No good for me- most of my gear is a lot older than that.) Haw!
The KTM Duke 390 RULES!

#24 ·
Check out: Themotosocial.com (Toronto) website. They are meeting at 893-907 Queen St.W. from 8-10pm at a fish&chip shop on the north side of Queen St. just west of Bathurst- TOMORROW NITE. (I would not be surprised to find nearly 1000 bikers there!)

#28 ·
7 years, on your 7th post, 007 :cool:

Rectangle Violet Font Magenta Electric blue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.