KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

Sweet Jeebus, I want one

6K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  HedsKatoom 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Yes, it's a tarted-up, cafe'd down Duke. But VERY sexy.

Wonder where it will be built? India? Austria? Elsewhere?

#8 ·
Ok, so felt bad there for a moment :crying:

But then I remembered this is a KTM forum so gentle ribbing about other makes is ok surely ?

....and we'll just conveniently forget that it's got a KTM frame, engine, swingarm, shock, wiring harness etc. etc. >:D

Reactions: Ubik and HedsKatoom
#10 ·
I like the bottom one (701) quite alot actually now I've bothered to study it - has an amazing exhaust hanger as well.

Not so keen on the other two....

#12 ·
Surely we will be able to " steal " some of the upgraded components from that bike for our Duke
Is what I find more interesting, like a collection of factory upgrades for our bikes :)

front suspension is clearly higher spec (adjusters at bottom of forks)

I wonder if it makes any more power ?

#13 ·
For what I have read so far , it would seem that the power plant is based on our 390 engine producing the 41,5 HP .
The nice little upgrades we see are certainly because this model will not be a world model like our Duke and therefor I expect the price to be accordingly ( + 2000 ? )

#15 ·
Heds, That might be a bit harsh.... Beauty, after all, is in the eye of the beholder.

You are right that the production models may differ considerably from these concept bikes. We will have to wait and see.

#17 ·
"An unfortunate resemblance to a racoon....." :D
That about captures it.

But you have to admit the V8 was a lovely piece of industrial jewelry. What a shame they didn't have the sense to build a bike around it that showcased the motor!

Reactions: 640 and Trimapa
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.