This thread has been created to allow the sharing of maps used by your Bazzaz piggyback ECU module. If you have a developed a map & would like to share it with others, this is the place to do it. To keep this topic friendly & open, yet serious enough ('coz we are adjusting things that could lead to engine problems) I think we should follow these guidelines:
1).. Please DO NOT post maps developed by commercial sources like MNNTHBX, HardRacing etc. Those guys have spent their own time & money developing maps for their customers so it would be wrong for them to be pirated here. If you found the map available on another internet source, please credit the source.
2).. There are no warranties associated with any maps posted here. Everyone uses them at their own risk.
3).. When you upload a map to share, please ensure you have the following information in your post:
- Build year of your Duke or RC.
- Your country.
- Octane of fuel being used by you when you developed the map.
- Stock or aftermarket exhaust ? If aftermarket, which one ?
- Stock or aftermarker air filter. ? If aftermarket, which one ?
- Stock or aftermarket airbox lid ? If aftermarket, which one ?
- Have the map values been input manually or by using an autotune feature ?
- List any other modifications to your engine.
- Is this map for fuel only, or fuel & ignition ?
- Your impression of the performance you found using this map, like "Pulls strongly from low revs through midrange" or "Good for track use but not really for the street".
4).. Maps should be compressed (zipped-up) & attached to your post so they can be easily downloaded by other forum members.