KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

KTM 390 Duke Ergonomics

12K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Willstar 
#1 ·
The KTM 390 Duke provides plenty of space and freedom of movement. The gathered sitting position supports relaxed touring, alone or two-up, equally as well as committed cornering. Unsurpassed operability and large contact surfaces ensure optimum control and maximum feedback, with the upright, relaxed sitting position providing a perfect overview at all times.

See less See more
#6 ·
I like the ergo's of the bike, it will be good to have a rear set option but for me its more cosmetic as the ones on it now are f$&@ing ugly. Once the RC is released they will become available.
The only thing I would change before going for a long distance ride is the screen, you wouldnt think it but that tiny one works ok at 100k. I can do 260k round trip and get off feeling fine but 10hrs would hurt. Im thinking of getting the PP seat, it looks comfy the seat on it now is fine for me although others may not agree. Probably be better once its worn in.
One of the next changes on the bike is a set of Pro Taper bars, still undecided about bar specs but will take a few out to the bike and decide and its definately getting new grips because the originals feel like PVC pipe.

#8 ·
i had a rather longer arms ... the other day i was trying without the rear sit .. and when i seat 1/2 behind ... thats the golden spot ... i wonder if i can tailor a 1pcs seat ... that took the 2 seat space ... i'm a single rider ....

anyway ... i have added a rear seat cover now for aesthetic look ... so far i hate the color .. so ill be doing some painting later ...

#15 ·
@regor_w have fitted the ergo powerpart seat and rear seat cowl and find it basically the same height as the original, apart from the front left and right sections which on the original seat cut into my legs and the ergo seat doesn't.

I was also on the balls of my feet with the original seat and still am with the ergo seat. Hope this helps your decision - definitely worth it from my perspective.

#16 ·
@regor_w have fitted the ergo powerpart seat and rear seat cowl and find it basically the same height as the original, apart from the front left and right sections which on the original seat cut into my legs and the ergo seat doesn't.

I was also on the balls of my feet with the original seat and still am with the ergo seat. Hope this helps your decision - definitely worth it from my perspective.
cheers @CEO that's exactly what I wanted to know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.