• 1 Post By Chez
  • 1 Post By HazardousDuke
  • 1 Post By Tri Nguyen 2
  • 2 Post By Partha Saikia 2

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 09-22-2013, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Regional / Country Specific Boards?

Hi all, just a thought as I'm not sure about how many people use it. I see you have a lot of boards already but perhaps some location specific ones to allow people from similar areas or countries to chat about local knowledge?

I've seen this work well on other forums, but also on ktmforums.com it doesn't seem to work at all.. So again just a thought,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-22-2013, 12:34 PM

It's a good point, the thought here was that the KTM will attract other regions, and it lets people plan meets. It was also so people could talk about regional aftermarket parts.. If they don't get any posts we can always hide them.

Moderator, KTMDuke390Forum.com
post #3 of 9 Old 09-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Garage
I think this would be a good idea for the forum in the future but at the present time there is not enough members on the forum to support region specific sections.

- dm, community support

post #4 of 9 Old 03-13-2015, 10:18 PM

Duke 390 uk

When collecting my duke from Newcastle for the 2015 plate, there was quite a few bikes a waiting pickup & maybe in the UK it fills a gap. So I say run with it & see what happens.
HazardousDuke likes this.
post #5 of 9 Old 03-14-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chez View Post
When collecting my duke from Newcastle for the 2015 plate, there was quite a few bikes a waiting pickup & maybe in the UK it fills a gap. So I say run with it & see what happens.
That's good to hear, at least we can get a sense of what to expect.
Might as well just start the sections, if people engage great, if not, then maybe later.
Chez likes this.
post #6 of 9 Old 03-24-2015, 03:42 PM

Garage
I know a few members here are from Vietnam, like myself. So it would be good for us, when we are trying to source parts etc (taxes here are bloody high). But also a way to meet up for rides etc.

Aust: YZF-R1, Phil: Ninja 650R, Viet: Duke 390... a bike for everywhere.
post #7 of 9 Old 08-13-2015, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty D View Post
I know a few members here are from Vietnam, like myself. So it would be good for us, when we are trying to source parts etc (taxes here are bloody high). But also a way to meet up for rides etc.
One more Vietnamese here man, nice to see you. I will buy Duke 390 soon but right now, in Vietnam, the dealer doesn't have Duke 390 with slipper clutch, and some upgrade with the throttle, font and rear suspension like in this video . So I will wait
Rusty D likes this.
post #8 of 9 Old 08-13-2015, 05:37 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri Nguyen 2 View Post
One more Vietnamese here man, nice to see you. I will buy Duke 390 soon but right now, in Vietnam, the dealer doesn't have Duke 390 with slipper clutch, and some upgrade with the throttle, font and rear suspension like in this video . So I will wait
If your mainly worried about the slipper clutch, buy the 390 now, enjoy it and have fun, then purchase the slipper clutch as an after market spare and install it. If you keep waiting, especially here in Nam, the next model will have something 'extra' and you will want to wait for that.

Aust: YZF-R1, Phil: Ninja 650R, Viet: Duke 390... a bike for everywhere.
post #9 of 9 Old 09-20-2016, 03:20 AM

Garage
Ya being region specific is good; but I also like what it is now where we are uniting at a global level for the same (duke 390) and brotherhood. :-)
Diploman and retrochick like this.

Partha Saikia
Guwahati, Assam.
India.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page