Just to share some picture of my 1st service at around 500km and not 1,000km
as i can't wait anymore ... the last 1 week i have been putting alot of stress to the bike
from hitting redline over redline ... going offroad .... highway full throttling ... and engine assist braking ... only to run-in / breaks-in the engine ...
1. Engine oil still looks clean, 50% golden in color, the picture is without flash ... so it looks tat bit darker
2. The oil screen ... checkout the catchment .... i bet i have successfully grined the engine block thoroughly
3. The oil filter is dark in color ... brand new one is paperback brown in color .. looks like alot of carbonation happens inside the engine ???
4. The new paper filter USD8.66
5. Motorex 15-50W USD17.00/L , i need to buy 2 bottle, but the engine only require 1.35L
the workmanship is free, so to conclue ... my 1st service is about RM138 / USD42.70
that's quite reasonable ...