Did anyone ever figure out what resistors are needed for LED turn indicators? - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 25 Old 11-13-2019, 10:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
The US model does not come with LED, so we have to add resistors.

On a positive note, the above ones work. Now I just need to solder everything up, and reinstall.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	359E357B-B19A-4D45-B3E1-C7A06581EA84_1573698248794.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	49573  
KTMasean likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rapid Bike EVO | Antigravity Li battery | Coober Airbox Lid | KTM Powerparts Ergo Seat | KTM Powerparts Crash Bars | KTM Powerparts Fender Kit | Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator | Rhinomoto mirror mounts | CRG Hindsight EXO bar end mirrors | KTM Powerparts Bar Ends |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Installed the rear, just need to get the fronts off, rewire, and mount.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	44E59FA2-CEFF-442D-B2A4-B7BE92CC3FB5_1573745084996.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	49575  

Rapid Bike EVO | Antigravity Li battery | Coober Airbox Lid | KTM Powerparts Ergo Seat | KTM Powerparts Crash Bars | KTM Powerparts Fender Kit | Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator | Rhinomoto mirror mounts | CRG Hindsight EXO bar end mirrors | KTM Powerparts Bar Ends |
|
post #13 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
also, i ran the lights for about a minute, and the resistors never warmed up.

|

post #14 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Fronts are done.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	27DF6418-6A30-46EF-8860-423FEC950655_1573762784655.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	49577  

|
post #15 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 04:40 PM

Garage
Makes sense now... as in, I was wondering how these were gonna look on the Duke.

Of course, I also looked at the time stamps and was trying to figure out... how the heck you got the time off to be putting new lights on your bike.

Hey-hey! Can we get a couple of full iso shots of the bike, so we can see how it blends on the total?
post #16 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofSeven View Post
Makes sense now... as in, I was wondering how these were gonna look on the Duke.

Of course, I also looked at the time stamps and was trying to figure out... how the heck you got the time off to be putting new lights on your bike.

Hey-hey! Can we get a couple of full iso shots of the bike, so we can see how it blends on the total?
yeah, give me a few and I will snap a few pics and maybe shoot a video and move around to show angles.

As far as time off, I don't work 24 hours a day :-P
DukeofSeven likes this.

|
post #17 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
pics and video added to gallery

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M45tbuqzP91cyKeC7

|
post #18 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 08:15 PM
Ede

Garage
Just out of interest, are these legal where you live? If not, what kind of fine would you expect?

Just to make it clear, personally I don't care if it's legal. I live in Bangkok and nobody here cares about little issues like that.
KTMasean likes this.
post #19 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
AFAIK there are no local laws on the size of blinkers. ****, you don’t have to actually have them if you use hand signals.
Ede likes this.

|
post #20 of 25 Old 11-14-2019, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
My buddy is a cop here, and he just walked out as I was sending the last message. He confirmed that size isn’t an issue, more about visibility.

|

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page