4Likes
  • 2 Post By Kinky
  • 1 Post By Colin
  • 1 Post By Sniper

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 04-18-2017, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
KTM Demo rides

Test ride schedule has been posted in the news section at KTM Canada for awhile now.. and today is the first day for you lucky people in Montreal! I hope there's at least one person that can go check out what's on offer.. maybe even a quick ride of the new '17?

Keep us posted if you're attending one of the demo days!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-18-2017, 04:14 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYKNWT View Post
Test ride schedule has been posted in the news section at KTM Canada for awhile now.. and today is the first day for you lucky people in Montreal! I hope there's at least one person that can go check out what's on offer.. maybe even a quick ride of the new '17?

Lucky ducks!
post #3 of 10 Old 04-18-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYKNWT View Post

Hopefully the 390's made the truck! I contacted the first 2 ride events for street bikes in the states and the 390's never showed!

post #4 of 10 Old 04-19-2017, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Hmmmm.. I was wondering about that this afternoon. No doubt the big adventure bikes for model year 17 will be the 'stars of the show'. Which leaves the question of the street bikes and when they'll make their eventual appearance, if they're not already available to test.

The closest demo to me isn't until June, so hopefully KTM will be caught up and I'll have new bike before then anyway. *taps foot* Waiting, waiting....
post #5 of 10 Old 04-20-2017, 10:24 PM

Do not ride the 690!

You will be hooked.
post #6 of 10 Old 04-20-2017, 11:17 PM

Not in Montreal. But I rode over to GPBIKES in Whitby- near Toronto- to pick up a magnetic drainplug/oil & filter for my bike. They have a couple of the 2017 390 Dukes in there, and also a couple of the new 690s. The new 690, is very tempting- but it don't fit. The new 390s are interesting- but not enough different to trade in my 2015. (For what I wanna do with it, the 390 is perfect. (Almost). Haha.
I got a testride on an RC390, at the Mosport racetrack last year. Didn't like it. (The perch is even more 'dedicated'- Hah! You can't move around on it. Sluggish at low speeds- but that is not what it was made for.
My 390 is fine. It only has to last for the rest of my life. I am 73. Let's see how it does?
Diploman and 390DukeBraaap1 like this.
post #7 of 10 Old 04-21-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky View Post
Not in Montreal. But I rode over to GPBIKES in Whitby- near Toronto- to pick up a magnetic drainplug/oil & filter for my bike. They have a couple of the 2017 390 Dukes in there, and also a couple of the new 690s. The new 690, is very tempting- but it don't fit. The new 390s are interesting- but not enough different to trade in my 2015. (For what I wanna do with it, the 390 is perfect. (Almost). Haha.
I got a testride on an RC390, at the Mosport racetrack last year. Didn't like it. (The perch is even more 'dedicated'- Hah! You can't move around on it. Sluggish at low speeds- but that is not what it was made for.
My 390 is fine. It only has to last for the rest of my life. I am 73. Let's see how it does?
For real they have 2017 390s on the floor for sale?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
varroa likes this.
post #8 of 10 Old 04-21-2017, 11:50 PM

Yup! Check out their website gpbikes.com
post #9 of 10 Old 04-22-2017, 10:59 AM

73...... You're my Hero!
Diploman likes this.
post #10 of 10 Old 04-26-2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky View Post
@Kinky, are you sure it was a 390? I was there today for some gear during their no tax sale, and no '17 390s in sight, I asked and the salesperson said they still had no clue when they were scheduled to arrive. They definitely had '17 690's & 1290's there though!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page