Dynojet Power Commander V map library - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 04-11-2017, 03:05 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahawton View Post
Is the dyno chart comparing a bone stock bike to one with an open air box & Werkes pipe or is it the before & after comparison of tuning a bike with an open air box & Werkes pipe?
They were using RC390 forum member Fasteddy's bike for the tuning, so before and after of same bike is what I believe this is showing.
bahawton likes this.

2016 Duke 390 - Lowered 45mm F&R with T-Rex Racing link and kickstand, YSS MZ506 shock, RC390 fork springs & custom spacers, DynoJet quickshifter and PCV, Gray Area KTM airbox, open lid, inverted K&N filter, Werkes pipe, TYGA header, 16T sprocket, 320mm Galfer rotor and HH pads, XHP50 LED headlight, Vizi-tec SupaBrake II, Renthal grips with HeatDemon heaters, lever guards, Ride It Moto levers, eBay sliders, rear spools and rearsets, DIY tail tidy, HD radiator, F&R shock guards, OBD2 dongle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 04-11-2017, 03:12 PM

Garage
Thanks Andrew : )
CDN Duke likes this.
post #13 of 15 Old 04-13-2017, 10:55 PM

On the topic, does it matter if you have the stock ECU flash or Akra ECU flash when loading maps onto your PCV?

post #14 of 15 Old 09-05-2017, 10:30 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessthen3ee View Post
On the topic, does it matter if you have the stock ECU flash or Akra ECU flash when loading maps onto your PCV?
It makes a difference as the base fueling is different between the two ECU images.

2016 Duke 390 - Lowered 45mm F&R with T-Rex Racing link and kickstand, YSS MZ506 shock, RC390 fork springs & custom spacers, DynoJet quickshifter and PCV, Gray Area KTM airbox, open lid, inverted K&N filter, Werkes pipe, TYGA header, 16T sprocket, 320mm Galfer rotor and HH pads, XHP50 LED headlight, Vizi-tec SupaBrake II, Renthal grips with HeatDemon heaters, lever guards, Ride It Moto levers, eBay sliders, rear spools and rearsets, DIY tail tidy, HD radiator, F&R shock guards, OBD2 dongle
post #15 of 15 Old 09-20-2017, 03:32 PM

Garage
Just an update that I did some logging with Ben from Comp Werkes map for open airbox - was definitely on the lean side according to what I saw from Torque app. Upwards of 18 for AFR. I'm sticking to Chad's map that shows low 16s at times but never more than 16.2 from what I've seen so far.

I need to do more logging to be sure so will post more once I've had the time to check further.

Note that Ben's maps were built on non-Akra ECU, sho when running on an Akra based ECU, they should be even richer, which didn't appear to be the case for me.

User Tag List