Rapidbike EVO-Check Engine - Page 5 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 44 Old 09-30-2019, 06:18 PM

Mine is the RB Easy, but the CEL has never returned

This isnít my first rodeo, but it is the first one with real clowns...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 44 Old 09-30-2019, 06:35 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyg22 View Post
Mine also comes and goes. It will stay on for a few days then kick off. Just odd to say the least. Bike runs great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you located Eddy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rapid Bike EVO | Antigravity Li battery | Coober Airbox Lid | KTM Powerparts Ergo Seat | KTM Powerparts Crash Bars | KTM Powerparts Fender Kit | Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator | Rhinomoto mirror mounts | CRG Hindsight EXO bar end mirrors | KTM Powerparts Bar Ends |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #43 of 44 Old 10-01-2019, 08:52 AM

I was experiencing a CEL on my 2017 KTM 390 fitted with a RB EVO Exclusive.
Bike has about 800 miles on it when i fitted the EVO and had no issues until about 1200 miles.
Would stall all the time when clutching in at stop lights and CEL would pop up after starting the bike and letting it idle for 10-20 seconds. My CEL i was getting was "o2 Sensor Low Voltage" or something like that. I would reset the CEL but it would always come back every other day. I ended up purchasing a used o2 sensor off ebay and when i pulled my old one i noticed the end of the sensor had white soot stained all over it (think the bike was running way to lean). Replaced the o2 sensor and reset the bike OEM learning map by letting it idle for 15 minutes and hook my laptop up to the RB EVO and reset the learning map on there as well. I have since rode the bike 300 or so miles with no issues so this has appeared to have fixed everything. Id say always reset your maps when you install new aftermarket parts so the bike can relearn so it can run properly.
duke200 and varroa like this.

"Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul, Baby." ~Smoke

post #44 of 44 Old 10-01-2019, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by damonhimself View Post
Where are you located Eddy?

San Diego area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live in Socal? Message me and lets ride!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page