Duke 390 Adventure Transformation - Page 3 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 12-08-2015, 07:22 AM

Garage
doh yeah its a closed group he'd need to join to see

2013 duke 390 akra exhaust K&N filter airbox lid mod G2 throttle powerparts seat crash bars de-stickered

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KTM Customs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 12-08-2015, 07:52 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Strykar,

Babu Chari's phone number is +91 9422395969

A friend bought the same engine guard that I bought from AliExpress from Options Performance parts in Porvorim. The owner is Dilip Manwani and his number is +91 9881511976

I have used the Ceat Vertigo Sport on my Enfield when riding it up to the Himalayas. My friend riding a Duke 390 with me had them as well. Highly recommended.

An alloy will bend only if the metal comes in contact with the stone/rock. That will happen only if you are ripping across the dirt rally style. I don't do that. There are more chances of your allow wheel making contact with the edge of a pothole on the road than with a rock while riding a trail.

When you are in Goa next, give me a call. My mobile number is +91 9225989898

Deelip Menezes

2012 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
2013 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
2015 KTM Duke 390 (

2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XRx
post #23 of 23 Old 03-13-2016, 12:24 PM

Garage
indimotard greasehouse has a 390 adventure on hid fb page looks to have pro-linked the suspension and fitted custom footpeg holders and different front forks https://www.facebook.com/IndiMotardG.../photos_stream
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	4069
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	19433  
D373 and ultradoux like this.

2013 duke 390 akra exhaust K&N filter airbox lid mod G2 throttle powerparts seat crash bars de-stickered

KTM Customs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page