2017 390 Dukes - Page 4 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 84 Old 06-25-2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky View Post
GPBIKES has some tidy 690s and Superdukes in stock- but no 390s to hang your sign on. (They do have a used 390 coming in shortly- will keep ya posted.)
Pleased to meetYou-CDNDuke! Thanks a bunch, for the levers & pedals! If anybody in the GTA is stuck for these- contact me.
Did they have any idea when they expected the new 390's to arrive?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 84 Old 06-25-2017, 11:16 AM

Cool https://www.ktmduke390forum.com/forum/ktm-duke-general-discussion/36730-2017-390-dukes

They said "July." (But I don't think they really know.)
varroa likes this.
post #33 of 84 Old 06-25-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky View Post
They said "July." (But I don't think they really know.)
Welp. That's not ideal.

post #34 of 84 Old 06-25-2017, 04:38 PM

KTM has an assembly plant, (just outside Medellin in Columbia- they are covering the entire South American market. Do they have any?
(I could ask 'The Flying Nun' -haha- to get one for ya? Paperwork/Duty/Taxes could be difficult, though......)
There is that used one that will be arriving at the bikeshop- shortly. (If I told you what that one was offered to me for- you lot would be camped out in their parking lot! (More haha's)
Or: You could buy my stolen one off my former insurance company- I could blackmail them into selling it for cheap? (I now know who stole it- but I have not found out where he lives- yet. I now know where he had it stored- and why he had to move it- but I don't know where he is storing it now. No matter- he and the bike are somewhere not far from here! That motorcycle would still have only the 125 original klicks on it. (KTM Canada- tells me that they will not sell an ignition switch, without a copy of the owner's Driver's Licence & Registration.
There is a local bikeshop- that will sell you a bike for cash, (with no receipt or registration papers). I know this- because I already bought a bike from them- that I never got the papers for! (Trouble is- I have already spooked the owner of that shop. I walked into their storage area- asking to see their used tire stock- haha- while they was telling me not to do that. Lots of bikes in there: "we are storing them for customers."
Yeah- right! (But like I said- I spooked the owner. Maybe he knows what I was looking for- perhaps not. (I should check again- it might be there now?)
This could shortly get really amusing! (Although I will have to leave town after this goes down...........)
post #35 of 84 Old 06-26-2017, 02:46 PM

@390DukeBraaap1 any luck snapping those pics for us bud ?
post #36 of 84 Old 06-27-2017, 11:18 AM

Just talking to my dealer. They said they usually see invoices about a week before the bikes arrive, and nothing yet for my Duke. They offered my deposit back, and a decent price on a 2017 690. Tempting!

post #37 of 84 Old 06-27-2017, 11:45 AM

Just spoke with another dealer, about 2 hours from me, they're a larger dealer than the one I have my deposit with... and they told me at this point, they do NOT believe the 390 Duke will see the showroom floor this year. Period.
post #38 of 84 Old 06-27-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeOfRoc View Post
Just spoke with another dealer, about 2 hours from me, they're a larger dealer than the one I have my deposit with... and they told me at this point, they do NOT believe the 390 Duke will see the showroom floor this year. Period.
This doesn't make any sense and it is disturbing to hear! If they were able to start deliveries in Europe then I do not believe there are significant production issues/delays that would cause another 6 months delay in NA. Did they give you any hint why they believe so?
post #39 of 84 Old 06-27-2017, 02:58 PM

Just spoke to a NY area dealer. They said that KTM said middle of July..... *shrug*
post #40 of 84 Old 06-27-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldo Taki View Post
Just spoke to a NY area dealer. They said that KTM said middle of July..... *shrug*
Yeah, just like they said early May, then late May, then June!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page