2017 short windscreen - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 Old 05-20-2018, 11:46 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chago_3333 View Post
Okay. Thank you. I ready send you the email.
Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter:

flickr:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 Old 05-22-2018, 03:30 AM
tbj

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chago_3333 View Post
This is the par number 93008908044. I saw in gear4motorcycles.co.uk
I just want to protect the lcd screenfrom behind
Sorry for late reply, I've been away for a few days.
here's a pic of the KTM wind shield mounted on my bike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-04-13 11.59.07.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	350.5 KB
ID:	46913  
varroa likes this.

Husky Vitpilen 701 (again with a few mods
)
post #13 of 19 Old 06-04-2018, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

post #14 of 19 Old 09-18-2019, 12:08 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordeh View Post
I went a different route and designed & printed a custom bracket to allow a small carbon screen to be put behind the display.
More info here if you want to go down this route: KTM Duke 390 2017 Carbon Screen | GordyHand.co.uk
are you still making/selling these brackets? I assume you are printing them; what material are you using for the prints?

Rapid Bike EVO | Antigravity Li battery | Coober Airbox Lid | KTM Powerparts Ergo Seat | KTM Powerparts Crash Bars | KTM Powerparts Fender Kit | Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator | Rhinomoto mirror mounts | CRG Hindsight EXO bar end mirrors | KTM Powerparts Bar Ends |
|
post #15 of 19 Old 09-18-2019, 04:50 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by damonhimself View Post
are you still making/selling these brackets? I assume you are printing them; what material are you using for the prints?
Yes, I am. Though the design has been changed massively since the original ones. It's printed in PLA plastic. More info and pics on my website. Drop me an email through the site if you would like one.

https://www.gordyhand.co.uk/ktm-duke...-version-3.htm

instagram:

twitter:

flickr:
post #16 of 19 Old 09-18-2019, 10:26 AM

Garage
PLA won’t hold up well here. I might just have to make something out of metal.

Rapid Bike EVO | Antigravity Li battery | Coober Airbox Lid | KTM Powerparts Ergo Seat | KTM Powerparts Crash Bars | KTM Powerparts Fender Kit | Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator | Rhinomoto mirror mounts | CRG Hindsight EXO bar end mirrors | KTM Powerparts Bar Ends |
|
post #17 of 19 Old 09-19-2019, 07:20 AM

Garage
Quote:
PLA won’t hold up well here. I might just have to make something out of metal.
PLA works fine, I've been running mine for a long time now, with no issues.

instagram:

twitter:

flickr:
post #18 of 19 Old 09-19-2019, 01:20 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordeh View Post
PLA works fine, I've been running mine for a long time now, with no issues.
I just saw the single piece bracket, I think that will hold up better in PLA. Message sent.
Gordeh likes this.

|
post #19 of 19 Old 09-20-2019, 10:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
I just saw the single piece bracket, I think that will hold up better in PLA. Message sent.
Yeah, I completely redesigned it a few months back, mainly to make it easier to print/assemble but also to add some serious strength to it.

Whilst I was at it, I made the design easier to print. As it doesn't require any support material, which makes the process very annoying to get ready to ship.

varroa and SickSadWorld like this.

instagram:

twitter:

flickr:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page