- About CDN Duke
- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Cycling, road, track, mtb, cyclocross and newbie at BMX cruiser class
- Director, mobile software development (VoIP) - let me know if you want access to beta clients :-)
- 2016 Duke 390 - Lowered 45mm F&R with T-Rex Racing link and kickstand, YSS MZ506 shock, RC390 fork springs & custom spacers, DynoJet quickshifter and PCV, Gray Area KTM airbox, open lid, inverted K&N filter, Werkes pipe, TYGA header, 16T sprocket, 320mm Galfer rotor and HH pads, XHP50 LED headlight, Vizi-tec SupaBrake II, Renthal grips with HeatDemon heaters, lever guards, Ride It Moto levers, eBay sliders, rear spools and rearsets, DIY tail tidy, HD radiator, F&R shock guards, OBD2 dongle
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 58
- Albums Created by CDN Duke
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 07-06-2019 07:35 PM
- Visitor Messages for CDN Duke
- Last Activity: Today 12:33 AM
- Join Date: 09-05-2016
- Referrals: 0
|07:15 PM - CDN Duke mentioned Garry&Deb in post Lextek system
Where are you located Garry&Deb...
|10:11 AM - KreamTM mentioned CDN Duke in post Advice on crash bars
...the Motech bars. CDN Duke, how much are you lo...
|08:46 AM - retrochick mentioned CDN Duke in post Aftermarket Rearsets
CDN Duke, if/when you do make...
|03:36 AM - Trimapa mentioned CDN Duke in post Vizi-tec SupaBrake discount code
CDN Duke As soon we know whi...
|12:26 PM - KreamTM mentioned CDN Duke in post New member with 390
Hey CDN Duke, I think #7 (tail d...
|06:23 PM - Hooper9216 mentioned CDN Duke in post Oil Talk - Who uses what?
...ng an early change. CDN Duke yeah I saw your thre...
|05:30 PM - CDN Duke mentioned Bender in post popping/stalling issues
...e list... I've got Bender's ODBD2 Bluetooth co...
|10:14 PM - CDN Duke mentioned Gwarlack in post What do I need to fix/add to Duke after picking it up?
...er eliminator like Gwarlack, decal removal and c...
|09:01 AM - Garry&Deb quoted CDN Duke in post Seat Recovered
Primary difference over stock...
|12:03 AM - CDN Duke quoted lightning in post 390 duke
I guess itís OK not to reply.O...
|11:05 AM - CDN Duke quoted Garry&Deb in post Soon to be new owner
Forks stripped, could do with some...
|02:07 AM - 1jzsupra quoted CDN Duke in post New Duke Owner First Impressions
As others have stated, make s...
|09:42 AM - lightning quoted CDN Duke in post Ugh...was hit by truck....fix or total?!
Total it. Too risky otherwis...
|04:30 PM - AmateurRider quoted CDN Duke in post Brake fluid question
DOT 4 is fine. I use Motul 5...
|12:04 AM - Eddyg22 quoted CDN Duke in post 2017+ Coober ECU for sale
Can't Coober provide a more a...
|09:14 PM - SickSadWorld quoted CDN Duke in post T-Rex Racing 45mm lowering kit review
So update on the T-Rex loweri...
|03:13 PM - paldis quoted CDN Duke in post New to KTM
Just outside Kanata too!Do yo...
|09:52 AM - CDN Duke quoted paldis in post New to KTM
Just outside Kanata too!Do ...
|03:39 AM - rexs quoted CDN Duke in post As is.
How much do you weigh? Consid...
|11:48 AM - Bigshankhank quoted CDN Duke in post Bazzaz & Valve Adjust Problem
JB.1.7.7 is probably low batt...
|08:21 AM - KTMasean quoted CDN Duke in post For who is interested.
You can get a SuperSprox Stea...
|09:32 PM - MajorSoftie quoted CDN Duke in post For who is interested.
I'm running 16/45, very simil...
|09:34 PM - Ede quoted CDN Duke in post For who is interested.
I'm running 16/45, very simil...
|04:27 PM - rexs quoted CDN Duke in post Exhaust and filter jobbie.
That looks good, did you have...
|04:21 PM - CDN Duke quoted rexs in post Exhaust and filter jobbie.
RB evo now fitted with cu...
|04:18 PM - rexs quoted CDN Duke in post Exhaust and filter jobbie.
...fngr.com/ Thanks CDN Duke.
|10:11 AM - CDN Duke quoted KTM-Yoot in post Exhaust and filter jobbie.
I'm sorry, but I do not under...
|09:15 PM - Sbest quoted CDN Duke in post Oil change after winter?
... Absolutely true CDN Duke (and Craig too). And...
Search Tags for this Page