Black Friday Sale at MOTORCYCLEiD.com Be Quick to Catch Best Prices! - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 5Likes
  • 1 Post By 81Delorean
  • 2 Post By 81Delorean
  • 1 Post By Charles
  • 1 Post By DukeofSeven

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 11-29-2019, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
KTMDukeForum.com Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Black Friday Sale at MOTORCYCLEiD.com Be Quick to Catch Best Prices!

Enjoy the best deals of the year on Black Friday sales event on MOTORCYCLEiD.com. Save up to 50% on selected items. The offer is active 11/29/19 only.

Top-notch
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got any questions? Get advice from our bike experts in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or Call Toll Free: 888.903.4344

|
|
|
|

Knowledge base:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-30-2019, 09:20 AM

Garage
FWIW, all the stuff that I have in my Revzilla wishlist I compared to your ad. Everything was still cheaper at Revzilla.
KTMasean likes this.

1964 Honda S90
1988 Kawasaki ZX10
1996 Aprilia RS250
1998 Kawasaki ZX11 - Coming soon!
2004 Aprilia Tuono 1000R
2018 KTM 390 Duke
post #3 of 8 Old 12-02-2019, 05:13 AM Thread Starter
KTMDukeForum.com Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81Delorean View Post
FWIW, all the stuff that I have in my Revzilla wishlist I compared to your ad. Everything was still cheaper at Revzilla.
Some of the product lines that we offer are limited by a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) or similar manufacturer restrictions:
https://www.motorcycleid.com/manufac...trictions.html

Top-notch

Got any questions? Get advice from our bike experts in
or Call Toll Free: 888.903.4344

|
|
|
|

Knowledge base:

post #4 of 8 Old 12-02-2019, 06:01 AM

Garage
Than appearently still maked them more expensive.

As long as you are happy with what you ride.
post #5 of 8 Old 12-02-2019, 07:24 PM

Garage
I don't really care about the price difference, I just don't like advertising for everyday general items on a bike forum from a retail shop. If it was directly Duke related I wouldn't care. We all have our favorite places and everyone knows how to search on the internet. On a side note, I still wouldn't be advertising sale items that have prices higher than some other places everyday prices. My .02 cents. I'll leave it at that.
KTMasean and KTM-Yoot like this.

1964 Honda S90
1988 Kawasaki ZX10
1996 Aprilia RS250
1998 Kawasaki ZX11 - Coming soon!
2004 Aprilia Tuono 1000R
2018 KTM 390 Duke
post #6 of 8 Old 12-03-2019, 05:17 AM

I suppose the occasional advertising post is better than nothing. This is a dead forum otherwise, lately anyway.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-03-2019, 05:19 AM

Why is my text so small? ��
DukeofSeven likes this.
post #8 of 8 Old 12-04-2019, 08:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Why is my text so small? ��
DUDE!! Whutz up with your EYEs!?!

oh yeah...
Charles likes this.

User Tag List