KTM Duke 390 Forum

KTM Duke 390 Forum (https://www.ktmduke390forum.com/forum/)
-   New Members Introduction (https://www.ktmduke390forum.com/forum/new-members-introduction/)
-   -   Welcome to KTMDukeForum! Please post an introduction. (https://www.ktmduke390forum.com/forum/new-members-introduction/33-welcome-ktmdukeforum-please-post-introduction.html)

ktmdukeadmin 09-20-2013 01:53 PM

Welcome to KTMDukeForum! Please post an introduction.

Welcome to KTMDukeForum.com - we are the internet's friendliest KTM Duke site dedicated to the 2013+ KTM Duke! We're all bikers and enthusiasts who love/hate the bike; and we'd like to get you know you a bit better.

Please post here your introductions; tell us a bit more about yourself. Who are you, what do you ride, how long have you been riding, are you excited/angry about the KTM Duke, and anything else you want us to know about yourself.

---
Your KTM Duke Admins

HazardousDuke 09-20-2013 03:44 PM

new here!
been riding for a bit on a cbr250 and recently heard about the new duke, came here in search of more info on it and to share what i ever info i have. If I like it enough, I might get it.

Dukester 09-20-2013 03:46 PM

Howdy

Just found this through the interwebs. Interested in both the Duke 690 and 390 for the wife. Looking forward to talking to you guys soon.

Mark

ktmdukeadmin 09-20-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazardousDuke (Post 113)
new here!
been riding for a bit on a cbr250 and recently heard about the new duke, came here in search of more info on it and to share what i ever info i have. If I like it enough, I might get it.

Welcome HazardousDuke, I hope your name is not an indication of how you ride :)

KTMJoe 09-20-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dukester (Post 121)
Howdy

Just found this through the interwebs. Interested in both the Duke 690 and 390 for the wife. Looking forward to talking to you guys soon.

Mark

Welcome dukester!

Norcot 09-22-2013 06:02 AM

Hey all! Just joined after seeing a post on ktmforums.com, great looking site and good idea as I am only ever on the duke forum anyhow.

So I live in the South West of the UK and I have a 2013 Duke 690, new to KTMs since I bought her about 3 months ago, already covered over 2000 miles and counting with the biggest grin ever.

KTMJoe 09-22-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norcot (Post 305)
Hey all! Just joined after seeing a post on ktmforums.com, great looking site and good idea as I am only ever on the duke forum anyhow.

So I live in the South West of the UK and I have a 2013 Duke 690, new to KTMs since I bought her about 3 months ago, already covered over 2000 miles and counting with the biggest grin ever.

Very nice, welcome aboard :)

TheHaughom 09-23-2013 05:19 AM

Hi all,
Guess some of you will recognize me from KTMforums.com which I've been using regularly since I got my 690 Duke.

Done a few upgrades etc. along the road, and do some RoadRacing with it.

Love the bike :)

KTMJoe 09-23-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHaughom (Post 353)
Hi all,
Guess some of you will recognize me from KTMforums.com which I've been using regularly since I got my 690 Duke.

Done a few upgrades etc. along the road, and do some RoadRacing with it.

Love the bike :)

Welcome TheHaughom :)

vizcarmb 09-23-2013 05:12 PM

HI I just bought a 690 Duke and live in the Bay Area USA. Ive been reading back and forth in both forums and hopefully we can get more traffic moving here