camlifter - KTM Duke 390 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 07-24-2017, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
camlifter

hi all. already made an introduction post but still can't post threads or reply's, is there more i need to do. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-24-2017, 12:32 PM

Hi and welcome.

2015 Speedy White one.
Mods: Bazzaz piggyback, MNNTHBX open airbox, K & N air filter, Werkes exhaust, R6 rear shock, PowerParts seats, G6 quick turn throttle, Spal fan, EI conversion, cheapo bar end mirrors and levers, Evotech tail tidy, Evotech spols and bobbins, R&G radiator guard, PowerParts chain guard, EBC HH pads.
post #3 of 7 Old 07-24-2017, 03:22 PM

Location: Murrysville, PA, USA. A pleasant, wooded suburb of Pittsburgh.
Welcome to the forum, CamLifter! Since an intensive, bot-driven spam attack nearly shut down the forum last year, the administrators have instituted a new policy for new members, a sort of trial period. Newcomers must post a certain number of times (seems to be about 15) and convince the overseers that they are indeed human rather than spambots. It's a bit onerous for newcomers, undoubtedly, but hang in there and - provided you are really a human - you will be accorded full posting and photo privileges soon. Patience. Enjoy your Duke!

Cheers, Will

"If you don't know where you're going, you might wind up somewhere else."
--Yogi Berra

2015 390 Duke
1980 Moto Guzzi V50 II cafe racer
1984 Moto Guzzi SP 1000

post #4 of 7 Old 07-25-2017, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
thats going to be hard to do since this intro thread is the only one i can post in. all other threads i'm locked out of, can't even post a reply in other threads.
post #5 of 7 Old 07-25-2017, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
this is at the bottom of all threads i look at. You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
post #6 of 7 Old 07-25-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diploman View Post
Welcome to the forum, CamLifter! Since an intensive, bot-driven spam attack nearly shut down the forum last year, the administrators have instituted a new policy for new members, a sort of trial period. Newcomers must post a certain number of times (seems to be about 15) and convince the overseers that they are indeed human rather than spambots. It's a bit onerous for newcomers, undoubtedly, but hang in there and - provided you are really a human - you will be accorded full posting and photo privileges soon. Patience. Enjoy your Duke!
I fear this is too draconian. 5 posts should be plenty

2015 Speedy White one.
Mods: Bazzaz piggyback, MNNTHBX open airbox, K & N air filter, Werkes exhaust, R6 rear shock, PowerParts seats, G6 quick turn throttle, Spal fan, EI conversion, cheapo bar end mirrors and levers, Evotech tail tidy, Evotech spols and bobbins, R&G radiator guard, PowerParts chain guard, EBC HH pads.
post #7 of 7 Old 07-26-2017, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
ok. i guess i'm done here. to many hoops to jump through to be a member. can an admin revoke my membership please.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page