KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP! - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 5
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirius View Post
Do you have a link to what you intend to buy, including any fixings that comes with it?
That is what im asking.. haha. I will buying the ktm duke 790 handlebar mirrors, but it says not compatible with the 390. Im asking here to see what i will need to make them compatible.
Deejay Castillo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 326
Garage
There are a lot of mirrors for the 790. Are you looking at the Powerparts bar end mirrors?
Mirius is online now  
post #13 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
 
rexs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 100
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay Castillo View Post
That is what im asking.. haha. I will buying the ktm duke 790 handlebar mirrors, but it says not compatible with the 390. Im asking here to see what i will need to make them compatible.
These are the 790 Powerparts mirrows as stated in my previous reply 🤔on the 790 they fit downwards tried that on my 390 but as the bike is smaller you catch your kness in full lock.
Fitting is simple just use a 6mm cap head screwed straight into the bar end which is all ready threaded 👍KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP!-img_20190203_195949.jpg
rexs is offline  
 
post #14 of 15 Old 02-13-2019, 09:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Gordeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Bristol UK
Posts: 259
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexs View Post
These are the 790 Powerparts mirrows as stated in my previous reply 🤔on the 790 they fit downwards tried that on my 390 but as the bike is smaller you catch your kness in full lock.
Fitting is simple just use a 6mm cap head screwed straight into the bar end which is all ready threaded 👍Attachment 48783
You will even have the 6mm bolt from the bar end weights so that should be the easiest option.

website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

flickr:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gordeh is offline  
post #15 of 15 Old 09-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordeh View Post
You will even have the 6mm bolt from the bar end weights so that should be the easiest option.
Hi Gordeh,

Technically, you do need spacers for the throttle side if you are just using the mirror with no other attachments. I am stuck in the predicament that I have to purchase washers or find a spacer that works with the bar-end mirrors.

Anyone have a link to any good spacers online that will fill the gap these bar-end mirrors KTM Duke 790 Bar-End Mirrors

Kindly,
Danny
Zoom Zoom is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome