KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP! - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirius View Post
Do you have a link to what you intend to buy, including any fixings that comes with it?
That is what im asking.. haha. I will buying the ktm duke 790 handlebar mirrors, but it says not compatible with the 390. Im asking here to see what i will need to make them compatible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 02:58 PM

Garage
There are a lot of mirrors for the 790. Are you looking at the Powerparts bar end mirrors?
post #13 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 03:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay Castillo View Post
That is what im asking.. haha. I will buying the ktm duke 790 handlebar mirrors, but it says not compatible with the 390. Im asking here to see what i will need to make them compatible.
These are the 790 Powerparts mirrows as stated in my previous reply 🤔on the 790 they fit downwards tried that on my 390 but as the bike is smaller you catch your kness in full lock.
Fitting is simple just use a 6mm cap head screwed straight into the bar end which is all ready threaded 👍KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP!-img_20190203_195949.jpg

post #14 of 15 Old 02-13-2019, 09:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexs View Post
These are the 790 Powerparts mirrows as stated in my previous reply 🤔on the 790 they fit downwards tried that on my 390 but as the bike is smaller you catch your kness in full lock.
Fitting is simple just use a 6mm cap head screwed straight into the bar end which is all ready threaded 👍Attachment 48783
You will even have the 6mm bolt from the bar end weights so that should be the easiest option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter:

flickr:
post #15 of 15 Old 09-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordeh View Post
You will even have the 6mm bolt from the bar end weights so that should be the easiest option.
Hi Gordeh,

Technically, you do need spacers for the throttle side if you are just using the mirror with no other attachments. I am stuck in the predicament that I have to purchase washers or find a spacer that works with the bar-end mirrors.

Anyone have a link to any good spacers online that will fill the gap these bar-end mirrors KTM Duke 790 Bar-End Mirrors

Kindly,
Danny

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page