KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP! - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 02-08-2019, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Cool KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP!

Hi,

Can someone link me to a website that sells this exact model of bar end mirrors? I searched and searched but i cannot find them :'(. There are similair models on ebay, but i want the exact model as the picture below.

TIA !

imgur.com/a/JHZuJLH

Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 02-09-2019, 04:14 PM

Garage
Hey there! So first off, there is no bard end mirror that fits perfect without some extra parts. First off head over to https://www.rhinomoto.com/https:/www...mirror-mounts/ and pick those new bar end up. They have a cut out for bar end mirrors so you won't fun into any throttle issues. They are made to fit CRG mirrors but other on eBay may fit as well. hope this helps!

Live in Socal? Message me and lets ride!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 Old 02-10-2019, 12:57 AM

Check this video out, I did this and it worked for my 390 Duke ( used the washers that came with the mirrors as a spacer for the throttle side).
lcjohnny likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 15 Old 02-10-2019, 04:27 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyg22 View Post
Hey there! So first off, there is no bard end mirror that fits perfect without some extra parts. First off head over to https://www.rhinomoto.com/https:/www...mirror-mounts/ and pick those new bar end up. They have a cut out for bar end mirrors so you won't fun into any throttle issues. They are made to fit CRG mirrors but other on eBay may fit as well. hope this helps!
These do. KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP!-img_20190203_195511.jpg

KTM Duke 390 2018 Bar End Mirrors HELP!-img_20190203_154815.jpg
post #5 of 15 Old 02-11-2019, 02:52 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Guys, so after a lot of research I was able to find these mirrors that I posted before. Apparently they are KTM power parts, but according to the ktm website they at not compatible on the 390.

"Handlebar end mirror set Ref 00010000290"
"Handlebar end mirror Ref: 64112940000"

But on Instagram I so a lot of images of the 390 with the same mirrors. Any one knows how I can install them on the 390 ?

TIA

Last edited by Deejay Castillo; 02-11-2019 at 02:54 PM.
post #6 of 15 Old 02-11-2019, 05:13 PM

Garage
Handlebar incompatibility on the 390 compared to other KTMs typically refers to the threaded plug in the end of the 390 handlebars. Changing the fitting system of the mirrors can solve the issue.
Deejay Castillo likes this.
post #7 of 15 Old 02-11-2019, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirius View Post
Handlebar incompatibility on the 390 compared to other KTMs typically refers to the threaded plug in the end of the 390 handlebars. Changing the fitting system of the mirrors can solve the issue.
Have you got a link for the parts i need?
TIA
post #8 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 02:11 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay Castillo View Post
Have you got a link for the parts i need?

TIA

Your local hardware shop should do, but remember spacers etc as usual if you need clearance for the throttle tube. You may be able to reuse your existing handlebar weight bolt.

390 uses a bolt to clamp down into the threaded insert. Standard bars including other KTMs use an expanding insert.

Compare the catalogue images for the Powerparts orange anodised bar end caps for 390 compared to other KTMs and you will see what I mean.
post #9 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 06:22 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirius View Post
Your local hardware shop should do, but remember spacers etc as usual if you need clearance for the throttle tube. You may be able to reuse your existing handlebar weight bolt.

390 uses a bolt to clamp down into the threaded insert. Standard bars including other KTMs use an expanding insert.

Compare the catalogue images for the Powerparts orange anodised bar end caps for 390 compared to other KTMs and you will see what I mean.

but apart from buying the ktm 790's mirrors, should i need to buy something else?, I'm asking because i dont wish to buy 100euro mirrors for nothing. At least i would want to know before hand what i will be expecting and what will i be needing before hand.
post #10 of 15 Old 02-12-2019, 06:35 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay Castillo View Post
but apart from buying the ktm 790's mirrors, should i need to buy something else?, I'm asking because i dont wish to buy 100euro mirrors for nothing. At least i would want to know before hand what i will be expecting and what will i be needing before hand.

Do you have a link to what you intend to buy, including any fixings that comes with it?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page