Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: South Africa - Western Cape
The eliminators on most of the new bikes are ugly... The 390 is no exception. I changed my original one by shortening it (I made sure of the measurements etc. before I started) -. I basically cut the middle part out, cut along the end part where it was welded (3 sides on number plate side) and welded the two together again. I then used a dremel tool to cut the plastic cover (part also holding the rear indicators) and fitted it to my finished welded part. Not only does it look 100% better, it actually looks as if it OEM to the bike..... cost about nothing to remake and the cops will not hassle me....