Brother from another mother - Page 2 - KTM Duke 390 Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 Old 08-12-2019, 09:34 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakestree View Post
I welcome all the 401's. That Vitpilen is gorgeous! Is there a solution yet for the swingarm tag carrier, though? And, how's the seat?
Husqvarna offers a fender mounted license plate. I don't mind the swingarm mounted plate, I think the lack of plate makes the short tail more striking. I would like to get different turn signals though. I would like to get a setup like the concept bike if someone ever offers a solution.

Seat is comfy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 08-14-2019, 05:51 AM

Because we have to do some posts to get out of purgatory - same ova, different sperm and a ‘richer’ epigenitic environment.
post #13 of 14 Old 08-14-2019, 05:55 AM

When I bought my Duke in Oz the huskies were almost AUD5000 more. Now they’re only $500 more. What a shame the importer thought thought putting on such a high price would make everyone think they must be getting a MUCH better bike. Motorcycles are not coffee.

post #14 of 14 Old 08-15-2019, 09:02 AM

Austrian from Indian parts? I suggest they are ‘Saag Strudel’. 🙂 sometimes we forget before India was shafted by the poms she was 30% of the world’s economy, made the best steel, built more ship tonnage than England and Holland combined and had much better cuisine! Indian parts with Austrian production standards - awesome

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page