New to the forum, need some assistance with headlight
Hello y'all, been lurking this forum for a while now, never had a need to post so I never made an account, until today that is.
Got home last night after work and noticed my Duke 390 headlight was tilted downwards, upon further inspection it seems that my headlight has slipped out from the adjusting screw, and I have no idea how to reattach it. Anyone got experience with this?
Fun Facts about myself
1. Been riding for a year and a half now, upgraded from a Cbr250 to a Duke this past spring
2. I ride a lot, and everywhere, clocked around 20k km in total, around 11k km on the Duke
3. Currently on my second Duke, lost my first one in an accident 4 months ago, had a taxi u turn on a major road
4. I offroad with it, and it handles surprisingly well
5. I'm Canadian, so hello to the fellow northern Dukers