3Likes
  • 1 Post By RRocket
  • 1 Post By RRocket
  • 1 Post By Eric Breau

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 08-10-2018, 03:19 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Really nice tail bag for Duke!

Just put on the Enduristan Base XS bag on the Duke. I have to say, I'm mighty impressed with the thought and quality put into this bag.

Despite only being 6.5l, there is much more room in this little bag then you'd expect. It's completely waterproof, the interior is a bright red contrast color. There's about a dozen Molle connections on the bag too. The elasticized spider web on the top is a beautiful, thoughtful addition. The mounting straps for the seat are robust and have 2 eyelets on each of them if you want to mount direct to a fender or rack. Comes with all hardware too.

Thus far, I've tested a rain suit, wind shirt and wind pants inside the bag with plenty of room left over for more stuff. This is easily a day bag...and packed intelligently and lightly would work as a weekender bag. All for less than $100 CDN all in delivered.

Very impressed and I'd not hesitate to recommend this bag...and based on this..any Enduristan bag. I note that my bag appears to be a newer version of the bag on their website. The closure buckle is welded to the side of the bag whereas the website version appears to have a complete separate strap. The sides appear to have more texture to it too.

Enduristan: XS Base Pack

In the below photo, I have a bag of 30 shop rags in the bag..and I could fit more.

Bigshankhank likes this.

Last edited by RRocket; 08-10-2018 at 03:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 08-10-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRocket View Post
Just put on the Enduristan Base XS bag on the Duke. I have to say, I'm mighty impressed with the thought and quality put into this bag.

Despite only being 6.5l, there is much more room in this little bag then you'd expect. It's completely waterproof, the interior is a bright red contrast color. There's about a dozen Molle connections on the bag too. The elasticized spider web on the top is a beautiful, thoughtful addition. The mounting straps for the seat are robust and have 2 eyelets on each of them if you want to mount direct to a fender or rack. Comes with all hardware too.

Thus far, I've tested a rain suit, wind shirt and wind pants inside the bag with plenty of room left over for more stuff. This is easily a day bag...and packed intelligently and lightly would work as a weekender bag. All for less than $100 CDN all in delivered.

Very impressed and I'd not hesitate to recommend this bag...and based on this..any Enduristan bag. I note that my bag appears to be a newer version of the bag on their website. The closure buckle is welded to the side of the bag whereas the website version appears to have a complete separate strap. The sides appear to have more texture to it too.

In the below photo, I have a bag of 30 shop rags in the bag..and I could fit more.

Where did you pick this up at?
post #3 of 10 Old 08-10-2018, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Where did you pick this up at?
I'm in Canada, so I got mine from Dual Sport Plus.
Colin likes this.

post #4 of 10 Old 08-11-2018, 07:05 AM

Quote:
I'm in Canada, so I got mine from Dual Sport Plus.
Thanks. I'm in Canada too so I might just order one of these.
post #5 of 10 Old 08-14-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:

How did you attach the bag to the bike?
post #6 of 10 Old 08-14-2018, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Breau View Post
How did you attach the bag to the bike?
It comes with mounting straps. See the straps on the top that come down the sides? Those go right under the seat. It's mounted to the seat. To remove the bag, you just undo the 4 clips and the straps stay under the seat.
post #7 of 10 Old 08-16-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
It comes with mounting straps. See the straps on the top that come down the sides? Those go right under the seat. It's mounted to the seat. To remove the bag, you just undo the 4 clips and the straps stay under the seat.
Cool thanks looks good I started looking at some more I think I'm going to go for the Nelson rigg CL 1060 S like the looks and seems quite well built
JP4 likes this.
post #8 of 10 Old 08-17-2018, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Cool thanks looks good I started looking at some more I think I'm going to go for the Nelson rigg CL 1060 S like the looks and seems quite well built
I considered that...but just the CL1060 which was 8.5l expanded to 16l. But it's not sold any more.

The "s" version is twice the size apparently.
post #9 of 10 Old 08-18-2018, 01:00 AM
JP4

Quote:
I've had the 1060 S a while now and I'm very happy with it. Well made and fits perfectly.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
post #10 of 10 Old 08-19-2018, 10:24 AM

Garage
Thatís exactly what I am looking for to go on my tail rack. Thanks for the link and review!

Where are all the craftsmen gone?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page