KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Isn’t it still identical to 2017+?
near as I could tell the other day at the dealer was that they’re still the same bikes except for colors and price tag.
I may be incorrect though

Reactions: varroa

·
Registered
65 Posts
it's the same as the 2017+ models. only difference being the headers being routed differently. 19 or 20+ has their headers routed down the engine as compared to 2017+ which routes it to the left of the engine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
View attachment 53324
Hi everyone. Excited to be a part of the Duke community. Has anyone found a pipe manufacturer yet for the 2021’s?
Hey, I have a 2020. Just rolled a hundred miles on her. I got the ergo Seat - way more comfy. I have an IXIL RC slipon muffler on it's way ($319). I also have K&N airfilter, Coober airbox cover and and ordered a Boosterplug just today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After looking at it you may have to wait a few months before slip ons are even available. That is definitely a different exhaust connection to the Cat-clip from 2020. If you can take a picture on the flange and measure it I can compare it to my 2020 exhaust

·
Registered
38 Posts
View attachment 53324
Hi everyone. Excited to be a part of the Duke community. Has anyone found a pipe manufacturer yet for the 2021’s?
I just installed an IXIL Exhaust slip-on and I love it. They also make ones for 2021. I also installed a Booster Plug after my K&N air filter. It makes it run a little richer and the throttle is way more smooth. So is my idle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I installed one about four months ago and took the dB killer out after two months or so. The dB reading to my right ear a few days ago was close to 80dB at idle. It's got a beautiful crackle but I wear weak ear plugs now to be safe.
Just put on the Coffmans shorty. Took the db killer out and it's got a nice sound. Not loud by any means but better than original. Order from their website. View attachment 53661

1 - 10 of 10 Posts