KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was searching for Composimo RaceBarz for my Grom and stumbled across this, figured I would pass it along in case anyone was interested. LINK

Basically gives you lower more race style bars, AND brings the cluster down over the triple tree where it is not sticking way up in the air. Does eliminate the signals and you would need to find your own solution if you needed them. It looks pretty slick in my opinion, if I had a newer Duke I would probably get this for mine, **** I may still do it on my 16 and mount my phone holder to the holes the 17+ cluster to mounts to. Especially useful for track guys!!!

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Bicycle handlebar

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Fuel tank

Bicycle part Bicycle drivetrain part Auto part Metal Nickel

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This looks really cool, do you know what bars those are attached? Do they come included with the kit?
I do not have any more info on the Duke version, but I now have the Compisomo bars on my Grom. Those came with the bars and clamps, which look suspiciously like Woodcraft 1" riser clamps and bars.

·
Registered
28 Posts
When did you order these? I am thinking about getting them for my bike, and I haven’t seen much activity from composimo recently. Just want to make sure they’re still around before I pull the trigger

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have not ordered this since my bike is a 2016, and cannot remember when I got the set for my Grom..... Probably around when I found this last December. Looks like their site is still active, may want to try and contact them via social media like FB.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interesting, good to know that you got them not too long ago. I gave them a call yesterday, but no response yet. I'll try again tomorrow, and hopefully I am able to work something out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When did you order these? I am thinking about getting them for my bike, and I haven’t seen much activity from composimo recently. Just want to make sure they’re still around before I pull the trigger
I tried to contact them through multiple different places. Even if he won’t produce them anymore I’m wondering if he’ll sell me the blueprints to have someone local make them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same, I sent him multiple messages but no response. Wasn't able to buy them either, sadly.
If I can get him to sell me the design or blueprints I can have my friend make them easily. I’ll let you know where I can get. I’ll gladly have him make a extra one and ship one to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just looked on their site and that part is not even on there anymore. Someone had to have taken it off there.

I posted an inquiry on the Grom forum to see if anyone knows what their deal is, will let you know if I hear anything over there....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just looked on their site and that part is not even on there anymore. Someone had to have taken it off there.

I posted an inquiry on the Grom forum to see if anyone knows what their deal is, will let you know if I hear anything over there....
Cool let me know what you figure out. They still have Grom stuff in stock on their site that you can order so I would imagine there’s still someone working there. I’m just going to call when ever I have a free minute until they answer

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got good news for you! I got ahold of him and he’s willing to make another small batch! Let me know if you want them and I will give you the details.

That's great! I'm glad to hear it. Unfortunately I threw in the towel on my Duke project last week and sold it, or else I would have taken you up on it. I've still got my RC390 so I'll be sticking around here though, don't worry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts