KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Darkness
Gr8 work done brother… need little help here…for info m running powertronic piggyback ecund their new fuel x lite… want to have a look at Afr with torque pro.. my question is, will this pid work with powertronic piggyback ? if yes, thn any changes required or anything ??

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 55365 Gr8 work done brother… need little help here…for info m running powertronic piggyback ecund their new fuel x lite… want to have a look at Afr with torque pro.. my question is, will this pid work with powertronic piggyback ? if yes, thn any changes required or anything ??
@1jzsupra what AFR shud i aim for??
Bike 2015 rc390
Mods
2017 model stock exhaust with leovince decat system
Splitfire twin core ignition cable
Ngk iridium sparkug
Powertronic piggyback
Powertronic fuel x lite
Grey area intake runner

·
Registered
458 Posts
Scored a KTM PowerParts rear pillion cover off of Ebay for $70. I love that it is hinged and covers the rear handle bar gap that is left over when you remove them from under the rear seat.

View attachment 55426

View attachment 55427

View attachment 55428

I also jumped on the Vizi-Tech group buy and picked up an SB3. Installation was super easy.

View attachment 55429
1st I have seen one of these for the 1st gen, pretty slick..... Friend of mine had a Honda CBR 929 that had a hinged seat, rigged up a car door lock actuator to it so he could pop his seat with a button..... Did this because he always left his key in the keyhole that went through the tag.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
1st I have seen one of these for the 1st gen, pretty slick..... Friend of mine had a Honda CBR 929 that had a hinged seat, rigged up a car door lock actuator to it so he could pop his seat with a button..... Did this because he always left his key in the keyhole that went through the tag.
That is an interesting idea.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts