KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Too bad that Corbin does not make a saddle for the 390.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah I rode from Syracuse to Buffalo and back this past weekend. 155 miles one way. Me arse is screaming after an hour or so. Been googling this thing like crazy, and the only thing that shows up is the one offered on ktmtwins. Prefer not to use a seat cover (MotoSeat makes one for Duke) because I want to replace the pillion seat with a hard shell.

I'll be interested to see what you end up with!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I rode from Syracuse to Buffalo and back this past weekend. 155 miles one way. Me arse is screaming after an hour or so. Been googling this thing like crazy, and the only thing that shows up is the one offered on ktmtwins. Prefer not to use a seat cover (MotoSeat makes one for Duke) because I want to replace the pillion seat with a hard shell.

What year is your bike?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I bought a seat. It’s great

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been considering this as well. those of you that have it does it offer more padding? or is it just sculpted differently?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have been considering this as well. those of you that have it does it offer more padding? or is it just sculpted differently?
Its a squishier padding. A bit softer. I wouldn't say gel or memory foam, but kinda feels like a hybrid of both.

I have poked my finger in it (lol) multiple times trying to gauge what it is...and im still not sure.

I do not think it is sculpted any different, but it does have some rad stitching that that regular seat doesnt have.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It’s slightly wider and taller. To be honest it still feels kinda firm. I also think that it needs to break in better. But I have riden it and did notice a difference.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts