KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
do you mean the KTM one ?
I have and so have a few others, there's is even one used for sale in here (by nicky blueyes if not sold already)
fit's nicely on the bike and looks ok but I'm sure that a bigger one would better at deflecting the wind ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
do you mean the KTM one ?
I have and so have a few others, there's is even one used for sale in here (by nicky blueyes if not sold already)
fit's nicely on the bike and looks ok but I'm sure that a bigger one would better at deflecting the wind ;)
Could you post photos? How useful do you find it? Especially at around 60-70 MPH (100-120 KPH)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the par number 93008908044. I saw in gear4motorcycles.co.uk
I just want to protect the lcd screenfrom behind

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
This is the par number 93008908044. I saw in gear4motorcycles.co.uk
I just want to protect the lcd screenfrom behind
Sorry for late reply, I've been away for a few days.
here's a pic of the KTM wind shield mounted on my bike

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
PLA won’t hold up well here. I might just have to make something out of metal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
PLA works fine, I've been running mine for a long time now, with no issues.
I just saw the single piece bracket, I think that will hold up better in PLA. Message sent.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just saw the single piece bracket, I think that will hold up better in PLA. Message sent.
Yeah, I completely redesigned it a few months back, mainly to make it easier to print/assemble but also to add some serious strength to it.

Whilst I was at it, I made the design easier to print. As it doesn't require any support material, which makes the process very annoying to get ready to ship.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts