KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to go for a ride with my mate and the bike started and ran fine but when I pulled over and stopped the engine for a second to check my phone, when I went to turn it back on the ignition switch did nothing!
So sound, not even an attempt, tried push starting it but it still won't crank over.
Here's what I know:
-all fluids are nice and full
-3/4 tank of premium fuel
-12.4v from the battery
-only 4444km
Running fine with no issue until I turned it off and tried to turn it back on

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes lol I might be dumb but I'm not THAT dumb ^^'
Everything is on and I can here the fuel system turn on when I turn the key on but when I press the ignition nothing
LOL! How about the neutral light on the dash, it lit up? You try with the clutch pulled in?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doesn't change at all. 12.2 when I turned the key just now, tried starting and still nothing and battery still at 12.2
To be clear, everything turns on with the key but the ignition button does absolutely nothing. No sound to even indicate that it's trying to start.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doesn't change at all. 12.2 when I turned the key just now, tried starting and still nothing and battery still at 12.2
To be clear, everything turns on with the key but the ignition button does absolutely nothing. No sound to even indicate that it's trying to start.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am at a loss. I'd disconnect the battery overnight and charge it at this point if it were me. 2020, should still be under warranty, maybe take it back to the shop you bought it from if that does not help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am at a loss. I'd disconnect the battery overnight and charge it at this point if it were me. 2020, should still be under warranty, maybe take it back to the shop you bought it from if that does not help.
Yeah I'm hoping to take it back in soon. Cheers for the help mate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts