KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Duke 390 (White)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New member here about to receive delivery of my first bike. 2021 Duke 390 in white

What I am wondering is what options for slip on exhausts are there for this newest model? I am a big fan of the Austin Racing GPR1 and really want to get one

Anyone know if this exhaust will fit on the 2021 duke? Their site goes up to 2020 but the mounting looks very similar to the 2017-2020

Any help and advice is appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
1,802 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

I would drop them an email to find out, also check if the added dB's won't get you pulled off the road there.
To your initial Q, loads of options, Akrapovic, MIVV, Ixil, Arrow and many more.
In order not to be disappointed, to buy an original silencer and not of the Amazon, Alibaba', Ebay's.
There is a whole industry doing copies of which some are pretty horrible.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey everyone! New member here about to receive delivery of my first bike. 2021 Duke 390 in white View attachment 53255
What I am wondering is what options for slip on exhausts are there for this newest model? I am a big fan of the Austin Racing GPR1 and really want to get one
View attachment 53256
Anyone know if this exhaust will fit on the 2021 duke? Their site goes up to 2020 but the mounting looks very similar to the 2017-2020

Any help and advice is appreciated!
congrats on your purchase!, other than the colour is there any other updates for 2021? does it come standard with a quickshifter?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I spoke with one exhaust manufacturer and they told me it was different for 2021 and they would have something available in a few months. The 2021 exhaust is routed under the engine to that silencer/box thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Duke 390 (White)
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turns out Australian delivered 2021 bikes exhaust is the same as 17-20. Ended up getting a Pro-race GP-S1

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm really struggling on finding something for the 2021 because no one can tell me if the 17 - 20 exhaust systems work on the bike. I wanted the Yosh R-77 3/4 exhaust but not even Yoshimura can verify it works because according to them they haven't received a 2021 to even test on yet. Anyone know if it will work and if not what the other options are in the US market?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks brother! Looks great!
Do you happen to know what those two empty threaded holes on the swingarm are for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think a slip on exhaust does much. Only looks and sound. So it's pretty much personal preference. My problem was I have a 2021 and they changed the exhaust from the 2020 so I didn't have any options for a mid-link so I bought the Coffmans. But last night I found a mid link that came with an SC Projects (fake) on ebay for $99. I picked it up mainly just for the mid link so I can put whatever 2" can I want on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't think a slip on exhaust does much. Only looks and sound. So it's pretty much personal preference. My problem was I have a 2021 and they changed the exhaust from the 2020 so I didn't have any options for a mid-link so I bought the Coffmans. But last night I found a mid link that came with an SC Projects (fake) on ebay for $99. I picked it up mainly just for the mid link so I can put whatever 2" can I want on it.
I also have the 2021 and have had the same challenge finding anything that fits. Can you share that eBay link?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts