KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I bought it last night it said I got the last one BUT the link is back up with more in stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I bought it last night it said I got the last one BUT the link is back up with more in stock.

So does it fit in 2021 duke 390?did you try the sc project(fake) exhaust as well?how is the sound and performance?can you please post some pictures?thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
So does it fit in 2021 duke 390?did you try the sc project(fake) exhaust as well?how is the sound and performance?can you please post some pictures?thanks
It's still getting shipped I will update when I get it. But the pipe looks correct for 2021 style exhaust. I already have the Coffmans shorty on it and the exhaust is the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
One thing is for sure that sc project they don’t make the exhaust for duke 390(till now) so it’s a fake/replica.if the sound is like the one we find in youtube when we browse sc project cr-t for duke 390 then its pleasure to the ears.just worried about the fitting only.will be eagerly waiting till it’s delivered to hear from you.hope to catch up with some pics and feedbacks.thanks buddy👍👍I did contact the seller and they says it does fit but I want to make sure it can be fitted by myslef without customising and needing to go to workshop as they hardly fit the exhaust bought from somewhere else

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you plan to keep the ugly black box? How do you know other slip-ons will fit this new mid-pipe?

Thanks!
The ugly black box is the premuffler and yes you keep that because it causes back pressure in which gives you power. Even if you get the cat delete from Coober they still advise to keep the premuffler because of the loss of power if you discard it. Now someone may com up with a full exhaust that will fix this issue but till then it stays. I know any slip-on that is 51mm (2") will fit and that is a pretty common size inlet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The ugly black box is the premuffler and yes you keep that because it causes back pressure in which gives you power. Even if you get the cat delete from Coober they still advise to keep the premuffler because of the loss of power if you discard it. Now someone may com up with a full exhaust that will fix this issue but till then it stays. I know any slip-on that is 51mm (2") will fit and that is a pretty common size inlet.
Thanks! Keep us posted when you receive and install the Ebay exhaust.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Also, what are your thoughts on venting the lower half of the airbox? I drilled (2) 5/8" holes (1 on each side) which seemed to increase power and noise (also have the K&N installed) but I have since plugged 1 side, afraid that I might be causing a too-lean condition.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No need for anything there are some extra parts in the box if you want to move the hanger back a little but it's not needed. Sound is good. Pretty much the same as the Coffmans.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If I had to pick between the 2 I would go with the Coffmans all day though. Just build better all around. But also about 3 times the price.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts