KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Duke 390
5 Posts
I'm really struggling on finding something for the 2021 because no one can tell me if the 17 - 20 exhaust systems work on the bike. I wanted the Yosh R-77 3/4 exhaust but not even Yoshimura can verify it works because according to them they haven't received a 2021 to even test on yet. Anyone know if it will work and if not what the other options are in the US market?
I purchased a Coffman slip-on meant for up to 2020 models, it DID NOT work with my US 2021 Duke 390. I'm waiting for manufacturers to produce 2021 compatible exhausts.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I purchased a Coffman slip-on meant for up to 2020 models, it DID NOT work with my US 2021 Duke 390. I'm waiting for manufacturers to produce 2021 compatible exhausts.
Why didn't you order the 2021 Coffmans exhaust? I have it and it fits perfectly.

·
Registered
2021 Duke 390
5 Posts
Why didn't you order the 2021 Coffmans exhaust? I have it and it fits perfectly.
Vendor sent the wrong pipe. I'm interested in the SC but the Coffman seemed fine. I'll decide as more products become available. They did a refund without any issues.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Vendor sent the wrong pipe. I'm interested in the SC but the Coffman seemed fine. I'll decide as more products become available. They did a refund without any issues.
That's good. I just ordered directly from Coffmans. They really are a great company. I had questions installing it and gave them a call. I left a message and they called back in 15min and walked me through.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed the 2021 Duke Coffmans shorty. Even with the db killer out its not too loud and looks pretty nice.
Quick question for you about this exhaust ... did you need to flash/re-calibrate the computer after you installed this one? Thanks!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts