KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking for tips or suggestions for some 60/40 tires for my 390. Anyone putting 60/40 tires to go off roading ?? Let me know what kind of tires you put on or what you might want to put on if you were going off road .. Thanks .. Joe

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
I have used Pirelli MT60 before (2 sets) and run Pirelli STR's now, fantastic in dirt, gravel and rocks. Not so much in the mud though. On tarmac, even in the rain also really good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys looking for tips or suggestions for some 60/40 tires for my 390. Anyone putting 60/40 tires to go off roading ?? Let me know what kind of tires you put on or what you might want to put on if you were going off road .. Thanks .. Joe
2021 model specially have very poor off road ing capability because of its low ground clearance. And those WP Apex front forks just likes to bust it's oil seals even in bad urban road conditions. Just keep these in mind before spending that money on those off road tyres

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Welcome, Rishav,

I believe you misunderstood the OP's question.

2021 model specially have very poor off road ing capability because of its low ground clearance. And those WP Apex front forks just likes to bust it's oil seals even in bad urban road conditions. Just keep these in mind before spending that money on those off road tyres

1 - 4 of 4 Posts