KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Dec 390 Duke 1100 miles as new £3500 of extras fitted to bike runs superbly benefitting from a Rapid bike evo and custom map you won't find a better 390. £5995. Uk Pe113lz 07979570988

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soon be stripping bike back to std to sell, be quite a few good parts to go.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Soon be stripping bike back to std to sell, be quite a few good parts to go.
If you were on this side of the Atlantic I'd be in line to buy a bunch of your "few good parts"!!!

Good luck with the sale, gorgeous bike! As for your key picture have you tried to edit your post and deleting the picture? Usually works on similar forums.

Cheers
David

·
Registered
321 Posts
I am interested in your front and rear brake discs, exotech radiator guard and exhaust hangar, road-lock.

Let me know soon as I am ordering the brake discs, seat cover and Exotech pieces tomorrow. Road lock can wait as I have the security alarm

·
Registered
439 Posts
There are a few items on that list which tempt me I must admit.

Is that the touring screen? It looks like the short fly screen?

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've never really understood why people post a bike for sell on a forum that is full of people who already own that model. It's kind of like trying to sell ice in Antarctica.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've never really understood why people post a bike for sell on a forum that is full of people who already own that model. It's kind of like trying to sell ice in Antarctica.
I got the wife’s bike from the forum! All the bike forums I use have people passionate about a brand but between bikes for one reason or another.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts