KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Route: https://goo.gl/maps/l3x9G
234 miles

Went for my first long ride since I got pregnant a year ago. For those in the area, here's the route we took today. Wonderful day ride to the beach from Sacramento going through very little freeways, many twisties, and beautiful sceneries. If you have a GoPro...bring it with you!

I was a bit worried with the big fire and evacuations going on. We didn't run into much traffic through Lake Berryessa. It was smoky but not unbearably so. Got lucky going through Napa and Calistoga too. Minimal traffic, bit more hazy, and sadly...hearing first hand from customers at the gas station about seeing their homes burn down. :(

The beach itself was clear, warm and beautiful. We spend over an hour just hanging out and soaking it all in. Heading back home was like going into an oven. Ugh! Wish we stayed the night by the ocean.

So I now know I can get a good 37 miles once my Low Fuel Level notification goes on. I was 20 miles to the nearest gas station and already my tank said EMPTY EMPTY EMPTY!

I literally just pulled into the gas station and my bike died on me from an empty tank. WHEW!!! He's so good! I prayed he'd hold off shutting down on my until we got there. *sweat drop*

Here are some photos:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cool Pictures

A cool post. :)

Route: https://goo.gl/maps/l3x9G
234 miles

Went for my first long ride since I got pregnant a year ago. For those in the area, here's the route we took today. Wonderful day ride to the beach from Sacramento going through very little freeways, many twisties, and beautiful sceneries. If you have a GoPro...bring it with you!

I was a bit worried with the big fire and evacuations going on. We didn't run into much traffic through Lake Berryessa. It was smoky but not unbearably so. Got lucky going through Napa and Calistoga too. Minimal traffic, bit more hazy, and sadly...hearing first hand from customers at the gas station about seeing their homes burn down. :(

The beach itself was clear, warm and beautiful. We spend over an hour just hanging out and soaking it all in. Heading back home was like going into an oven. Ugh! Wish we stayed the night by the ocean.

So I now know I can get a good 37 miles once my Low Fuel Level notification goes on. I was 20 miles to the nearest gas station and already my tank said EMPTY EMPTY EMPTY!

I literally just pulled into the gas station and my bike died on me from an empty tank. WHEW!!! He's so good! I prayed he'd hold off shutting down on my until we got there. *sweat drop*

Here are some photos:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.