KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys a little help over here,

I own a 2022 Duke 390 (Indian model). The thing is 2022 model Duke 390 seems less power and it has lost its og aggressive. It is way smoother and much reliable with less initial, mid everything ruined. So my question is there any way to bring back old Duke's aggressive initial power delivery to this 2022 machine. ( I mean power of 2017+ models and is it possible to have the aggression of 1st gen Duke?) Old Duke machines are way more fun and it can easily pop out wheelies not this one.I am confused over here. All I want is that aggresive and I don't want smooth. Or can I flash ecu tune of other generation bike. ???

·
Registered
828 Posts
Honestly, I don't think anyone can answer that question yet. There are too many factors to be considered to include did they change the tuning? Did they add restrictors to reduce airflow in the TB (which shows up on some parts catalogs)? Did they install a new cam that's not as aggressive? Is the compression ratio the same? Unless someone like Gray Area or KTMperformance digs into it I doubt we'll have the answer to that so soon. KTM might have detuned it for reliability reasons on purpose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts