KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas, good morning/good afternoon/good evening based upon where you live.

Name's Vijay and a big hi from India, so happy to be part of the clan. I guess we're all the same team, and I think we'll all get along real well when we start posting, I guess which we do almost on a daily basis. Love to get to know some chums/chummies here. Really didn't want to bore you guys on the same usual opening remarks, so without further ado....

Ah yes, I own a Dukey 390.:)

Keep it coming. Ride safe! Rev hard!

Cheers!
VJ :cool:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum bud.

Did you just purchase your Duke, or have you already had it for a little while? Any changes that you have made or are planning to make to your bike?

Plenty of people on this forum now. I'm sure you will find some great conversations to get involved with.

Cheers!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum bud.

Did you just purchase your Duke, or have you already had it for a little while? Any changes that you have made or are planning to make to your bike?

Plenty of people on this forum now. I'm sure you will find some great conversations to get involved with.

Cheers!

Thank you Haz, and Heiz, purchased just weeks back, and waited for a good one-year to just get the "settled" from glitches lot. Proves to be good, but so far so good.

Thanks Heizen, would love to catch up with folks. :)

Cheers!
VJ :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts