KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yowzer, that ain't cheap. Suspect my neighbours will be happy (for a while).

Shame you're in Welly. It would be good to hear in real-life.

m

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wow, that is a great sounding exhaust. It really pops. What does that price translate to in US dollars? Sounds really expensive.

·
Registered
200 Posts
@eikon

sound great! Wish i was there to hear it in person. It has a nice deep tone to it but I am sure once you crack her open it'll be different :D

You should try and get a fly by and take off video up ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wow, that is a great sounding exhaust. It really pops. What does that price translate to in US dollars? Sounds really expensive.
Not as much as what we pay in NZ and AU, Akra prices are much cheaper in the US than over this way. Just a guess but you could probably knock roughly $600 off it.

Nice sound by the way, fingers crossed they do an underslung.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apparently it's about 4kg (8ish pounds for you US guys) lighter, which is a lot.

Cost in USD works out to about $1,300.

Worth it IMO. It's sounds and feels like a different bike. A nice low end note, you'd never think it is a single 375cc. Sounds like a bigger V-Twin. Full throttle has an angry growl, its heaps of fun. Slowing down from any rpm range on idle makes it spit like crazy, love it!

Ya sorry about the camera, I was playing back on my phone and it sounded crap. I didn't realise it was because of the phones speaker.

I'll see if I can do a fly by, or throw my phone in the tail bag, and sound record. :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Apparently it's about 4kg (8ish pounds for you US guys) lighter, which is a lot.

Worth it IMO. It's sounds and feels like a different bike. A nice low end note, you'd never think it is a single 375cc. Sounds like a bigger V-Twin. Full throttle has an angry growl, its heaps of fun. Slowing down from any rpm range on idle makes it spit like crazy, love it!

Ya sorry about the camera, I was playing back on my phone and it sounded crap. I didn't realise it was because of the phones speaker.

I'll see if I can do a fly by, or throw my phone in the tail bag, and sound record. :)
Oh yeah if eyes were closed I would say it has the tone of a larger displacement bike.

cna't wait to hear her wide open! :D

Which tail bag is that btw looks like a nice fit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found good sound recorder app on my phone so will record a full ride tomorrow guys.

The bag is a Cortech Super 2.0. It's great.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I found good sound recorder app on my phone so will record a full ride tomorrow guys.

The bag is a Cortech Super 2.0. It's great.
Thanks @eikon Looking forward to seeing your video!

Any nice roads out there? scenery wise?

So that is the cortech 2.0 bag every one is talking about. I like it. Don't be surprised if i end up with one too :p

·
Registered
573 Posts
thanks for sharing
anyway... it would really help if you can share to us where u get it from.
for USD1300 for a full set including the center can and the piping is a steal.

down here in Malaysia it is listed at about USD1684 just for the slip-on :mad:
please help share.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts