KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was able to purchase and install the Akrapovic exhaust for my 2021 390 Duke this week. I got my bike about a month ago and hadn't realized that the exhaust had changed between the 2020 and 2021 model year until after I purchased the bike and then went looking for what upgrade options were available. I probably would still have gone with the Akrapovic even if there were other options, just since it's the only one endorsed by KTM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you buy the exhaust from the dealer or another supplier?
I ordered it through a dealership. I get most of my accessories from them, so they give me a bit of a discount -- well, I'm assuming that's why they give it to me, lol.

The part number is 94305999000 for the 2021 kit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Searching for one a message came up for me that KTM Akrapovic exhausts are only available through dealers. Swear I have seen them a few other places, but my local dealer gave me as good a price as Ive seen. So thank you zc1 for the heads up and part number!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Akrapovič are a KTM partner and only supply exhausts for KTM through the KTM dealer network. You can confirm that by checking the Akra website.

If you are seeing them elsewhere then you need to sure it’s genuine. I have seen them one or two other places but suspect they are tied into the dealer network.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts