KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Working on getting my motorcycle license and hoping to pick up a Duke 390 when I'm done. I really like the looks of the bike, but I also like adding a personal touch to things.

I've seen 390's with plastidip black rims and those devil-eye projector headlamps, which I think looks really nice, and I'd consider doing that to my own if all goes to plan.

Then I came to think, I have some carbon fibre cloth laying around.. How awesome or terrible would it look to make all plastic parts in carbon fiber? Anyone want to try their hand at photoshopping it? Wheels black, all plastic trim carbon fiber, no stickers, and Devil-eye projector headlamp..

If it looks as good as it sounds, I'd be happy to make some kits once I get around to buying the actual bike! :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Haha you've obviously never done CF is PS before........fun but looooooong process.
Im currently making molds for my own. In regards to selling it check these prices out.

KTM Duke 125 / 200 / 390 : HF Carbon Parts Int.

Carbon and Bodywork - Tyga Performance

I dont know many people that are willing to shell that amount out for a bike thats based around a budget.
In reality the prices arnt blown out, as you would already know CF is expensive and time consuming so you have to make your money back......I guess you could always sell them at cost or under :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts