KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Remus and Leo Vince still have to poke their heads out of the development cage with theirs. Once they do then I will make my decision, gonna be hard pressed for me to buy the Akra.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A guy up here in Kuranda has 4 of these hanging out the back under his seat on his R1, loud!! Not sure if there IXIL

·
Registered
200 Posts
That twin exist exhaust looks the biz, a black option would be great.
Yeah I wouldn't mind see some twin pipes but you can always get them powder coated black ;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
A guy up here in Kuranda has 4 of these hanging out the back under his seat on his R1, loud!! Not sure if there IXIL
Thats crazy, I think I would need ear plugs if that was me riding it.

exhaust systems like that always remind me of shotgun barrels for some reason

·
Registered
533 Posts
Remus and Leo Vince still have to poke their heads out of the development cage with theirs. Once they do then I will make my decision, gonna be hard pressed for me to buy the Akra.
are they confimed developing something for Duke 390 or is that just a wish list :D

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not confirmed, and are on the hope list. Both companies also make zorsts for the 200, with the 390 demand its smart business to work on the lines they already have to fit the 390. Sadly the option for a quality underslung will probably never happen, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts