KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just crossed myself with an ad of this auxito H4 LED bulb, with integrated cooler and definitely its caught my attention.

The idea of plug and play, without having to modify the headlight case (infiltrations and so on) is a plus for me.

Doubt: will this cooler, harried inside the headlight case, be able to do its function?

Has anyone tried this or similar so far?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

RM

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is it fan cooled or braided wire heat sink . My brother tried a fan cooled LED not very impressive . I tried one with a braided heat sink and it worked very well for me . Quality control and or where the LED is positioned can have a big effect on the focus of your light when in use .

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
I run a Philipps LED posted somewhere on the forum.
No cooling fans, LED bulb fits in the OEM socket and there is a separate little box approx. on a 15cm wire away from the bulb.
Has been in operation for over 2 years and works fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Just crossed myself with an ad of this auxito H4 LED bulb, with integrated cooler and definitely its caught my attention.

The idea of plug and play, without having to modify the headlight case (infiltrations and so on) is a plus for me.

Doubt: will this cooler, harried inside the headlight case, be able to do its function?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

RM
in all honesty

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

RM
I would be very careful of this mob, I bought a full set of lights for my vehicle, wrong main beam lights were send so useless to me ,Nothing I installed worked properly, there was
hyperflashing of indicators, flickering of headlamps and fog lights, I removed all of them and now I still have the hyperflashing in the stock indicators, when I contacted the supposed customer service I was fobbed off , Insulted by their staff and now ignored totally, I have never dealt with such a terrible business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts