KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I got my 390 a couple of months ago as a second, toy, bike. But, man, I'm seriously loving this little KTM. I even got my wife to ride it for the first time, this past weekend. It is the perfect size for her. Anyway, here is what I've done to it, so far.

Stock

Vagabond Motorsports fender eliminator

KTM PowerParts pillion seat cover

KTM PowerParts valve stem caps

·
Registered
230 Posts
looking good! this thread just made me decide to buy some valve stem caps!

Thanks.

How do you like the seat cover?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you like the seat cover?
Hey, thank you!

I like the cover a lot. You have to assemble it yourself, and I didn't get any instructions with mine, but once you get it all together it fits pretty nicely. I was a little concern there might be a butt pinch point where it meets the seat. However, so far, it has not been an issue. I'm waiting to put the include decals on it, as I have a graphics kit for the bike that I wanna get on first so I can see what will match best.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey, thank you!

I like the cover a lot. You have to assemble it yourself, and I didn't get any instructions with mine, but once you get it all together it fits pretty nicely. I was a little concern there might be a butt pinch point where it meets the seat. However, so far, it has not been an issue. I'm waiting to put the include decals on it, as I have a graphics kit for the bike that I wanna get on first so I can see what will match best.
Love it - thanks for the info!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice bike/pics

Hey, thank you!

I found a manual online for it, but it's not complicated to work out without it.

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/csbpublic/92fcb7d6c6024709a6dfd93fed795881/1004407/dok_pp_bed_93007955100_200_om__sall__awsg__v1.pdf

I've got one to fit, but I'm wanting to get it painted before I put it on.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice bike/pics

I found a manual online for it, but it's not complicated to work out without it.

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/csbpublic/92fcb7d6c6024709a6dfd93fed795881/1004407/dok_pp_bed_93007955100_200_om__sall__awsg__v1.pdf

I've got one to fit, but I'm wanting to get it painted before I put it on.

Thanks. Yeah, I was able to figure it out. But, if they're gonna make us assemble parts ourselves, to the point of having to drill holes even, then they should include instructions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts