KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting myself a bluetooth headpiece. Just think it's awesome to listen to music and make or take a phone call whilst out and about.

I have been looking at the Uclear and interphone.

Does anyone have any of these?

Cheers!

·
Registered
817 Posts
I will be watching and googling this thread, I want to be able to control music from the bars instead of fumbling around for my earphone dongle. I dont use the phone, I just dont think its right for people to be able to contact me when Im on my bike.......feels kinda wrong, removes my freedom maaaaan :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan1 - there is one from interphone that has a remote that fixes onto your handlebars. Its got so much options its not even funny.

Its great bit of kit as it is a music player, intercom system so that you can talk to other riders, it connects to a gps and then to your phone. The options are almost endless.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've got the Interphone F4XT, we use it when we go off-road riding. Primarily bought it for the intercommunicating function between the bikes (riders). Overall quality of the product is great and really easy to use, and Bluetooth sync is a breeze. Also has the usual goodies like GPS navigate and music.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can recommend the scala rider pro q2. I'm not sure if it is handlebar remote compatible (it doesn't come with one) but will pair to iPhone and sound quality is excellent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts