KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am booking the duke 390 on monday from guwahati. They said i have to wait for 1 month. I live in Agartala, Tripura. In my state there is no dealer of KTM so i have to buy it from guwahati. The reason am writing is that i won't be able to go to any service center for servicing.
And if I don't carry out the servicing from KTM workshops my motorcycle's warranty will be void. Are there any solution so that the warranty doesnot get void???
PLEASE HELP!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
817 Posts
Doing your own oil changes and common bits wont void your warranty as long as you have done it correctly. Checking valve clearences will be an issue but as long as its done by a qualified mechanic KTM should still maintain the warranty. The only downfall you will have is that the bike wont be hooked up to the KTM system unless a mechanic in your area has the software. As well as indicating fault codes etc it also lets KTM know that it has been worked on.
Surf all of this forum and you will find workshop manual links as well as a lot of how too threads that will help you out. But as always if you get stuck just ask.
The bike is super easy to work on when it comes to general stuff, congrats on the decision and hope everything goes ok for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts