KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so im gonna buy a boosterplug for my duke, and ive been searching quite a while

so im wondering if any others here got it, and can give me some good advice on where to put the sensor!

im thinking about some few locations, but i rather ask here first to hear whats working out well 馃槄

Registered
Have you read the installation guide that also includes diagrams ?
Why not just locate the sensor where the installation guide shows?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
If u read again, it says 芦im gonna buy禄
ive read that multiple people have experienced the boosterplug to 芦stop working禄 beacuse of bad placemente, so im simply asking for Others people experience with the boosterplug, and some smart spots to ziptie the sensor

Registered
I just installed the booster plug on my left over 2019.... (and a slip on).... really helped with the low end jitters... but I ran my probe across the top of the rear shock, over to the side without the exhaust.... it鈥檚 zip tied along the upper frame and is just exposed where the frame goes into the tail section.... I figure this was the best place. Farthest away from the exhaust and not stuck under the pillion seat where I suspect it gets a little warm in there..... my probe is half out and half into the rear where the bars enter by the grab handles.... I only have 50 miles on the bike since the install. I also did the 15 idle reset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts