KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I've got a 2015 Duke 390. The bike tipped over on the right side and broke off the brake foot pedal. It looks like the stock brake pedal is made from pot metal or something equally cheap. This is a learner bike for my wife, so I expect it to get dropped more than once. Is there a good aftermarket brake pedal that is more likely to bend than break?

I've found some options on ebay, but they all show 2017-2020, so I assume that the 2015 has a different attachment.

Any ideas???

Thanks

·
Registered
790 Posts
lt's probably designed to break off if the bike is dropped, to avoid more serious damage.

The ones in the link above do look nice though, l would be tempted if they are available in black.

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Whyzee, recently posted a gear shift peddle up for sale, not sure if he still has it and/or if he also has the brake peddle.
The one he posted is the PowerPart forged and adjustable one.
If you are counting on dropping her more often you might as well get Whyzee's one as well.
The OEM's break really quick. As lighting mentioned probably are meant to.
lighting, the black ones are OEM on the RC model and interchangeable..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Amazon brake pedal works great. It's the same length as stock. Seems to be well made. I didn't change the shifter pedal that came with it, but it looks like an exact fit also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts