KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

· Registered
61 Posts
the photo above your post proves it gets the new RC390 wheels. front brake seems to have shifted to the right side from left though, must be a cosmetic choice to go with the exposed rear shock absorber as well.
Except we all saw the 5 spokers on the spy photos for 2022 Dukes. Hopefully though. Grey Area KTM has about 10 sets of the new wheels, and probably has the adaptors to retrofit them to older bikes.

· Registered
378 Posts
Ahem...

Baitus du clickus.

Now, if you could just figure out a way to make search money from 'other people' posting pics, you'd really have something.

and quite literally, youth is always finding new ways to exploit it's own exuberance, and excess energy reserves, sans procreating and creating extended modes of insurmountable debt.

Somebody created a frankenstein's monster, as a spare time project, just admit it.

So yeah, I'm the killjoy today. Poof!

· Registered
378 Posts
Now this aspect I might put some mention behind... even though laying the shock over like that, they'd already proven off-road, tends to wear out the shock shaft and piston bearings verrry rapidly.

I guess I'm just a little (insert favorite ignorance here) after soooo many years of hearing stuff like "390 Duke Adventure spotted! coming out this year!", and all that fluff.

No global org is about to ship anything like [a major retooling] in these economic circumstances... or at least, not because we all suddenly turned into glam-again fanboys.

Still... yes, i would accept you calling me out as a bit of a (insert favorite insult here)... because I've actually been quite surprised about some of the craziest things we all agreed should never be either done or tolerated.

Nice pic. Thanks for not glitching on my persistent nonsense.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts